Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Onomatopoeia poem

We have been learning about Onomatopoeia. Onomatopoeia is when a sound describes what you are saying. I made my own poem and I included onomatopoeia and this is how it goes.


My Morning.

My alarm goes of beep, beep, beep.
I get out of bed push, push, plop.
I walk down the stairs clip, clop, clip, clop.
I make my breakfast pour, pour, pour.
I get my uniform on.
Pip, pip, pip goes the buttons.
I pack my lunch plop, plop, plop.
I put my bag and lunchbox in the car bang, bang, bang.
We are going to school vroom, vroom, vroom.
We are at school yeah, yeah, yeah.
The music is on ding, ding, ding.
We play with blocks plop, plop, plop.
The teacher tells us to sit on the floor.
We are talking bla, bla, bla.
The teachers tell us to be quiet shh, shh, shh.
The day begins!

1 comment:

Nicola Harvie said...

Hi! I love your Onomatopoeia Poem because there are so many sounds in the morning! Well Done. Your Hundertwasser artwork sounds like they were fun to make!